No sooner do I decide I'm not going back to my old life and write it down, and along come those familiar doubts:
1. You're being ridiculous. What makes you think you can do anything else?
2. And, tell me, how are you going to support yourself? You know you hate being skint.
3. Why can't you just get on with it like the rest of us? Why this drama?
4. What makes you so special that you'll find your ideal groove?
5. You don't have the balls to really go for it
etc, etc, etc.
Wake up call or a temptation to be overcome?